CPD PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
CPD Certified Installers provide installation and integration services for multiple market segement and products.
Quality Assurance Program:
Experience the difference our industry-specific, quality assurance, quality control CP360 mobile application can make for you and your project
Live feedback in real-time: Track every opening in your faciity.
Installation Areas of Excellence
Doors / Frames / Hardware
Grilles and Sliders
Fire Life Safety
At CP Distributors, we are committed to identifying all training needs for our employees and providing the training to satisfy those needs.
We welcome suggestions from our employees with regard to perceived training needs and we evaluate everyone’s performance and maintain appropriate training records.
All new employees receive orientation training when they join CP Distributors as well as any on-the-job training relevant to their position and/or required by legislation or regulations, aided by the use of our Employee Handbook.
At CP Distributors, we believe that Lifelong learning is the "ongoing, voluntary, and self-motivated" pursuit of knowledge. Therefore, it will not only enhance social inclusion, active citizenship, and personal development, but also self-sustainability, as well as employability.
Here is a breakdown of some of the tech certifications we have:
- All locations have at least one tech who is a AAADM Certified Inspector
- Some Techs with Southern Folger Detention Hardware Installation Certificate
- All branches have at least one Tech who is RS2 Access Management Hardware & Software Level I & II Certified
- Some Techs with Assa Abloy Installation School Certificates
- Kantech – Entrapass Certified
- Dorma – Automatic Door Installation & Service Certificate
- Horton - Automatic Door Installation & Service Certificate
NEED HELP WITH YOUR NEXT INSTALLATION OR RENOVATION?