SERVICE STATION DOOR
6 ¼" Tubular Extrusions
- Built with 6 ¼” extrusion at perimeter (top, bottom and double hinge end) formore structural strength.
- Less quantity of extrusions provide a more aesthetic and modern look. Thus, the windows are bigger to let in maximum light.
Choice of windows
- More then 20 types of glass are available for a look that blends beautifully with the architectural style of the building.
- Meets all safety requirements since most types of glass are offered tempered or non?tempered.
- Highly precise finish of the assembly joints for a more attractive structure.
- Built with thermo windows that completely cover up the spacer and the silicone glazing.
¾" (44.5 mm) thick door
- Tubular aluminum extrusion (6063 T5), 1?16" (1.6 mm) thick
- Thicker extrusion 1?8" (3.2 mm) at fastening points for more strength
- 6 ¼" (159 mm) perimeter extrusion (top, bottom and double hinge end)
- Rigid vinyl (PVC) pane molding
Weatherstripping between sections efficiently prevents air infiltration.
U-shaped tubular bottom weatherstripping made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) ensures the weathertightness of the threshold R emains flexible and watertight during cold weather, to -62°F (-52°C).
Perimeter weatherstripping (jambs and lintel) Aluminum extrusion base with double?edge weatherstripping in arctic vinyl.
Hinges equally spaced on the door for a better look.
Integral reinforcement strut for doors 14' (4267 mm) wide and over.