COMMERCIAL NON-INSULATED DOORS
Steel wall with ½" deep grooves
- Providing more strength and additional bending resistance, our sections are made of two ½“ deep, horizontal grooves with alternating smaller grooves.
- Very high corrosion-resistance due to its 24-gauge galvanized steel exterior, with a G40 coating (zinc galvanized with a minimum of 120 g/m2).
- Structural elements of the sections are attached to the exterior skin by a Tog?L?Lock® joining system to ensure a more rigid section.
- Made of 20-gauge galvanized steel, they provide more secure fastening for hinges and struts.
Molded window frames
- Clear single-pane glass windows, inserted in a molded PVC frame without a welded joint, will not fade over time.
- 24-gauge, G40 hot-dipped galvanized steel with six coats of protective finish.
- Baked-on polyester paint. Can be repainted.
- Woodgrain finish
2" (50 mm) door
- CFC-free polystyrene insulation, ensuring a thermal-resistance rating of R?6.6 (RSI 1.2 or k=0.860 W/m2K). The insulation is protected with a PVC backing.
Sections are made of ½" (13 mm) deep grooves providing more strength to the door.
Tongue & groove joints between sections that fit seamlessly.
Continuous PVC bottom weatherstripping made of a U-shape and a semi-circular flexible.
20-gauge vertical stiles in galvanized steel attached by a Tog-L-Loc® joining system, with no welding and rivets, at hinge placement locations.
1.28 lb/ft2 (6.2 kg/m2)
1.42 lb/ft2 (6.9 kg/m2)