Providing extra protection against explosions and excessive force, our blast and pressure resistant doors and frames meet or exceed the stringent manufacturing requirements of the Department of Homeland Security and other regulatory groups. The advanced strength and integrity of these openings bring other important benefits: long life, high durability, and maximum corrosion resistance.
Custom engineering allows aesthetic choices to be combined with technical requirements:
- Made for exterior openings and high risk interior areas to resist pressure against a door
- Certified and third-party tested to meet all nationally required guidelines and legal requirements
- Pre-engineered products can resist +/-12 PSI force (per square inch); impulse load
- Custom products can resist in upwards of 30 PSI (per square inch) and 80 impulse load, depending on requirements
- Welded seamless door edge; continuously welded frames
- Standard 14 gauge, A40 galvanneal steel (stainless available)