D Series Doors
The Fleming D Series Door has earned a reputation for quality, durability and performance throughout the commercial construction industry. The D Series is Fleming's lockseam door for use in light duty, moderate duty, heavy duty and maximum duty applications.
- Available in 16 ga., 18 ga. and 20 ga.
- Available with small cell kraft paper honeycomb core standard. Polystyrene, polyisocyanurate and temperature-rise rated cores available”
- Available in sizes up to 3'0 x 10'0 or 4'0 x 9'0
- Available with a wide range of glass lights and louvers
- Fire-rated up to 3 hours with cULus and cWHIus labelling for traditional and positive pressure, temperature-rise rated and smoke and draft control
- 2007 Florida Building Code compliant, UL Listed, FBC Approved, including the HVHZ (Miami-Dade and Broward Counties) up to 4’ x 8’ singles / 8’ x 8’ pairs at +/- 70 psf Design Load and Large Missile Impact rated
- Extra deep end channels at top and bottom of door for lasting integrity
- High frequency hinge reinforcing which outperforms standard or 3/16" hinge reinforcing
- Dimpled hinge reinforcing for easy conversion from standard weight hinges to heavy weight hinges
- Adhesive assisted extra deep lockseam which enhances structural rigidity and durability of the door
- Channel type closer reinforcing in all doors
- Face sheets and all internal components made with A40 paintable galvanneal steel
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/SDI A250.8, ANSI/HMMA 867 and CSDMA 08 11 13 – Laminated Core Construction requirements