E Series Doors
Elegance combines with true Commercial Quality in this exquisite steel door. Manufactured to the same rigid commercial specifications as our D-Series, the Fleming E-Series 6 panel embossed door provides security and durability for today's demanding markets.
- Available in 18 ga. and 20ga.
- Polystyrene insulated core standard, temperature-rise rated core available
- Available in sizes from 2’8” x 6’8” to 3’6” x 7’0"
- Fire-rated up to 3 hours with cULus and cWHIus labeling for traditional and positive pressure, temperature-rise rated and smoke and draft control
- 2007 Florida Building Code compliant, UL Listed, FBC Approved, including the HVHZ (Miami-Dade and Broward Counties) for 18 ga. singles and pairs up to +/- 70 psf Design Load and Large Missile Impact rated
- Extra deep end channels at top and bottom of door for lasting integrity
- High frequency hinge reinforcing which outperforms standard or 3/16" hinge reinforcing
- Dimpled hinge reinforcing for easy conversion from standard weight hinges to heavy weight hinges
- Adhesive assisted extra deep lockseam which enhances structural rigidity and durability of the door
- Channel type closer reinforcing in all doors
- Face sheets and all internal components made with A40 paintable galvanneal steel
- 18 ga E Series doors meet ANSI A250.4, Level A performance and acceptance criteria. 20 ga doors meet Level B requirements