ENERGY EFFICIENT TRIO-E
Increase Building Energy Efficiency In Any Weather Condition.
With energy prices continually increasing and commercial buildings consuming almost 40% of energy usage in North America, Fleming remains committed to providing maximum thermal resistant solutions. The Trio-E door is steel stiffened for strength, but has achieved an operable U-Factor of 0.36 which is better than most other steel stiffened doors currently available on the market today. Many building owners spend millions of dollars a year on energy bills and the Trio-Erepresents a chance for them to realize significant savings on a new or retrofit project.
- One of the lowest operable U-Factor in the industry for a steel stiffened door (U Factor .36)
- First steel stiffened hollow metal swinging door to qualify for GreenGuard Gold
- Steel stiffened core for added strength and durability
- Hurricane rated up to +/-100 psf 3’0” x 7’0” single and up to +/-70 psf 8”0” x 8’0” pairs
- No vertical weld marks on door face sheets so aesthetically pleasing gloss paint can be applied
- Many door designs and prefinish color options available