DW Series Frames
Fleming's depth of product offerings and fire rating capabilities combine to make Fleming one of the most complete product lines of steel doors and frames and steel fire doors and frames in the world. Designed for installation into existing drywall rough openings. DW frames have been designed for use with 1-3/4" commercial wood or hollow metal doors. The frame jambs are punch mitred and have spot-welded corner tabs, which fit through slots in the frame head.
- Manufactured from paintable galvanneal steel
- Available in 18 ga. and 16ga.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and jamb depths
- Hinge jambs are UL embossed
- Comes with Fleming's standard high frequency hinge reinforcing
- Hinge reinforcing are dimpled for conversion from standard weight to heavy weight reinforcing
comes with a tension anchor and dimpled bases for quick and simple installation
KNOCKED DOWN DRYWALL FRAMES FOR 1-3/4" DOORS
KNOCKED DOWN DRYWALL FRAMES FOR 1-3/8" WOOD DOORS