AD-400 Networked Wireless Locks
AD-400 locks feature upgradeable credential reader modules and real-time integration with most access control systems as a comprehensive security solution.
AD Series locks were designed to be adaptable, allowing upgrades to be made to new technologies without taking the lock off the door. They integrate into popular electronic access control systems from Software Alliance Members to deliver a comprehensive EAC solution.
Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt and exit trim chassis options, they feature built-in credential reader and access control sensors for simplified installation. The AD-400 enables a wide range of credential options including PIN, magnetic stripe, proximity (125 kHz) and Smart (13.56 MHz) credentials; card + PIN readers are available for extra security.
AD-400 locks communicate by 900 MHz wireless technology to the PIM400, operating independently of the IT network. For real-time connectivity and lockdown, the PIM400 is wired to the access control panel (ACP) either by Wiegand or RS-485. AD-400 wireless locks can work in the same access control system as other wireless devices including Schlage NDE, LE, and the WRI400.
- Electronics bring more visibility and control to the opening
- Modular design allows reader upgrade to fit changing credential needs without changing the lock
- Real-time communication with centralized lockdown capability
- Unique communication protocols that won’t interfere with other wireless networks
- Secure encrypted data transmission
- Open architecture platform is compatible with most major building access control systems
- Flexible connectivity options to fit building infrastructure
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter
- Integrated design combines electrified lock, credential reader, request-to-exit and request-to-enter sensors, door position switch and tamper switch
- Smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Non-invasive installation
AD-400 locks offer industry-leading Smart credential as well as proximity credential capability. When installed as part of a proximity credential based system, use of a multi-technology reader will enable you to step up over time to more secure and versatile Smart technology.
AD-400 locks have reader options ranging from keypad only to multi-technology capability with or without dual authentication keypads.
- 13.56 MHz Smart or Smart + PIN
- 125 kHz proximity or proximity + PIN
- Magnetic stripe or magnetic stripe + PIN
- 3-6 digit PIN
- Key fobs
- PVC disks
- Wearable wristbands
- Mobile phone (compatible with NFC-enabled phones)
- Custom artwork options
- For complete details, see the credential data sheets